- Entry Requirements
- Countries with Visa-Free Entry to Thailand
- Visa on Arrival
- Invitation Letter for General Administrative Purpose
- VISA Application at Royal Thai Embassies or Consulates
- All visitors to Thailand must have valid travel document (e.g. passport). Minimum validity is 6 months from date of travel.
- A confirmed return air ticket indicating that visitors will be flying out of Thailand within 30 or 15 days of entry is required.
- Except for countries with Visa-Free Entry, all others will require proof of financial means (10,000 THB per person)
- Visa processing time varies. It is recommended that you start the process early.
Passport holders from the following 55 countries are allowed to enter Thailand without a visa under the Visa Exemption Rule. They are granted a maximum stay of 30 days if entering Thailand via an international airport and a maximum stay of 15 days if entering Thailand through a land border checkpoint from neighbouring countries.
|1. Argentina||12. Estonia||23. Italy||34. Netherlands||45. Slovak Republic|
|2. Australia||13. Finland||24. Japan||35. New Zealand||46. Slovenia|
|3. Austria||14. France||25. Korea||36. Norway||47. South Africa|
|4. Bahrain||15. Germany||26. Kuwait||37. Oman||48. Spain|
|5. Belgium||16. Greece||27. Laos||38. Peru||49. Sweden|
|6. Brazil||17. Hong Kong||28. Liechtenstein||39. Philippines||50. Switzerland|
|7. Brunei||18. Hungary||29. Luxembourg||40. Poland||51. Turkey|
|8. Canada||19. Iceland||30. Macau||41. Portugal||52. United Arab Emirates|
|9. Chile||20. Indonesia||31. Malaysia||42. Qatar||53. United Kingdom|
|10. Czech Republic||21. Ireland||32. Monaco||43. Russia||54. United States|
|11. Denmark||22. Israel||33. Mongolia||44. Singapore||55. Vietnam|
Passport holders of these following 21 countries can secure visas upon entry into Thailand. A fee of 1,000 THB is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice.
|1. Andorra||8. India||15. Papua New Guinea|
|2. Bulgaria||9. Kazakhstan||16. Romania|
|3. Bhutan||10. Latvia||17. San Marino|
|4. China||11. Liechtenstein||18. Saudi Arabia|
|5. Cyprus||12. Maldives||19. Taiwan|
|6. Ethiopia||13. Malta||20. Ukraine|
|7. Fiji||14. Mauritius||21. Uzbekistan|
A general invitation letter can be issued by the conference secretariat. However, please note that the conference secretariat cannot act as a guarantor.
To generate a General Invitation Letter, please fill out the online form below:
Please note that you will be required to furnish the personal particulars below:
Name & Title (i.e. Dr/Prof/Mr/Ms)
Other nationals who are not eligible to enter Thailand under the Visa on Arrival and Visa Exemption Rule may obtain their tourist visa from the Royal Thai Embassy located in their home country prior to their visit.
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One (1) recent 4x6cm photograph of the applicant
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
Tourist Visa Fee is US $ 30.00 per entry or equivalent and is subjected to change without prior notice.