Fees & Registration (Opens 1 Aug 2017)
Log-in with your email and password here:
Click on “Conference Registration” on the left menu.
Important Notes to Authors/Presenters
- It is expected that at least one author attends the meeting to present the accepted paper.
- Authors/Presenters need pay fees by 1 Sep 2017.
- Late payment may result in the paper not being included in the conference program and any other publications that are produced for distribution at the conference.
- Each paid fee covers one presentation. The maximum limit is 3 presentations and an additional registration fee applies for each additional presentation.
- Participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the online registration form and fee payment.
- Each paid “Standard Fee” includes 1 complimentary conference dinner ticket
- "Student/IEEE Life Member” Fee excludes access to the conference dinner
- 1 USD is approximately 1.35 SGD
- You may also refer to OANDA Currency Converter for estimated currency exchange rate.
1.0 Fees and Participation
|1.1||As IEEM2017 Secretariat is Singapore registered, payment in Singapore Dollars is preferred.|
|1.2||Standard Registration – One (1) Complimentary conference dinner ticket is included in Standard Registration Fee. A limited number of additional tickets could be purchased for students and spouses. Participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the online booking form and fee payment.|
|1.3||Student Registration - Excludes access to conference dinner. Students are required to upload a scanned copy of the student status proof (e.g., a letter issued by the school or the matriculation card) at the end of the registration process. The proof document must be in English and contains minimally the following information:
1) Student name
2) Student matriculation number (student ID with photo)
3) Expiration date (*Expiration / Expected graduation date should be later than the conference date)
4) University name
|1.4||Membership ID must be provided at the time of registration if you select ANY Member Category.|
|1.5||Each meeting registration entitles a delegate to present up to ONE accepted paper. Additional fee at USD385/SGD510 per paper is payable if you wish to present more than one accepted paper. Each author may register and present up to THREE papers maximum (One as main author and another two as additional papers).|
|1.6||Over length page charge at USD150/SGD200 each is payable if your paper exceeds the 5-page limit. No author may exceed eight pages for each paper.|
|1.7||Early bird rate applies for payments received by 1 Sep 2017. After this date, current rate applies and any outstanding payment will be collected during the conference at the time of check-in.|
|1.8||Authors are expected to register and attend the conference. Only camera-ready manuscripts that are IEEE Xplore® compliant can be included in the IEEM2017 proceedings. Please note that this is not an undertaking by the organizers that accepted papers will appear on IEEE Xplore® and be indexed on the EI Compendex. Indexing decision is made by the organization(s) concerned.|
|1.9||Conference proceedings will be distributed to participants at the conference. The organizers cannot mail out conference materials to the “no-show” authors.|
|1.10||For walk-in registration, late/payment onsite, dinner tickets and standard conference items (e.g. printed program, conference bags) are available only while stocks last.|
|2.1||Authors need register and pay by 1 Sep 2017 in order to have their papers included in the conference proceedings.|
|2.2||There will be no refund for registration withdrawal/cancellation by authors. A substitute may be allowed provided such a request and the particulars of the substitute are received by Secretariat Office before 10 Nov 2017.|
|2.3||For NON-AUTHORS, no refund for notice received after 2 Oct 2017. For notice received before 2 Oct 2017, an administration fee of USD100/SGD130 applies.|
|3.1||BY CREDIT CARD - China UnionPay / VISA / MasterCard / AMEX Only
Not applicable to authors who must complete registration and payment by 1 Sep 2017.
|3.2||BY DEMAND DRAFT/CASHIER'S ORDER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER|
08 Nov 2017 will be the last day for processing payment by this method (Not applicable to authors who must complete registration and payment by 1 Sep 2017)
An additional USD70/SGD90 administrative fee will be charged
Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
IEEM2017 Secretariat - Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd
Address: #06-23 ONE COMMONWEALTH, 1 Commonwealth Lane, Singapore 149544
Tel: +65 6472 3108
Fax: +65 6472 3208